1. They will become more disciplined in order to achieve their goals
2. Become more in control of their mind and body
3. Increase their memory (i.e. by memorizing steps to a dance and words to a play)
4. Experience public speaking/performing
5. Higher self-esteem
6. Increased confidence
7. A well-rounded adult! Can you imagine singing in front of an audience? Or better yet, in front of your peers in a small class environment? Do you have the confidence and courage to do that? Give that experience to your child now before the fears grow so they aren't afraid to try new things later on.